Maroondah Calisthenics Club has operated continuously now since 1973. No mean feat when you consider we are vying for position amongst a myriad of other sporting and recreational activities for our children – a choice we hope they will continue with into adulthood.
One of the reasons for our longevity must surely be the very thing that makes our calisthenics club unique – we are here to have fun! Sure, we aim to be competitive and give it our best shot every time we perform. But we are not driven by an ambition to win at all costs – we are driven by a respect for each other and an underlying enjoyment of getting together, working together, learning together and having fun together.
WHAT DO WE HOPE TO ACHIEVE?
- To work together as a strongly linked team.
- To ensure that every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- To make good friends.
- To keep our club evolving.
- To have fun.
- To build self esteem and confidence.
- To be 'good sports' and always respect the efforts of others.
- To always do our best.
For more information, please view our website: www.maroondahcal.asn.au or use the Contact Us tab.